Monday, May 16, 2011

Big Time Brawl!

In this I WILL NOT mention any names since that would be rude of me.
But today was the most exciting of most. In the beginning, like most, everyone was dreading the ever lasting Monday that was and would have been torturous! But instead we had mostly subs and a Lunch Time Entertainment Show.
I found it humorous that the most likely reason for this fistful argument was just miscommunication. And that's how most high school fights end up starting, and thats just with the girls. I just really find it funny how no one was listening to one another! It was like their voice boxes were on autopilot so they couldn't comprehend what the other was saying.
And on another thing, no one really cared. You could have plainly seen the loss of interest on most faces in that small area. But then someone just had to go and light the fuse.
I really don't understand high school girls at all! And this just pretty much shows how animalistic we really are. Yes boys have their moments with overflowing testosterone. But really now?! When someone says she didn't know anything and doesn't know you, how would you take it?
It just goes to show how much things get turned on the play ground of high school. And in truth, I feel bad for all who were involved. I do believe that it was just the misunderstanding of some topic that floated around campus. Nothing so big it must get attention.
And I am happy that no one really got hurt. I do understand feelings, but blood being shed would have ruined my appetite. And Kudos for making my day a brilliant and vibrant one. I really needed it. Got my adrenaline pumping!

1 comment:

  1. Talk about transporting me back to school. Something else that takes me back to being in school is a show from the '80s called Square Pegs.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLdeTkLKTwg

    I may just write a blog about the things that remind me of high school. About your post:Honestly, I think some people are just looking for a fight no matter what the cause. I think I've been there a couple times in my life.

    ReplyDelete