Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just Starting Out.

Well, I am just starting out my very FIRST official blog. I've really wanted to start Blogging but never really found the time, and now I am going to make myself blog and write and everything I really need to do to get my life up and running.
My sister is actually the main one who got me into the idea of blogging and I really enjoyed the thought of it to begin with. It's a way to meet people all over the world with the same interests. And a splendid way to let off steam!
A Little About Myself:
My name is Martha. I am quite young in age but old at heart.
My main goal in life it to get published and make millions in royalties! I think I am a "good" writer. Not really one to analyze my own works. People do often tell me I am a wonderful writer with a vibrant imagination. But, I don't really see it.
I'm also an artist! I just finished my AP Art portfolio! It was a horrendous journey in mines eyes. I did finish! And I do feel very accomplished! And today I also created a Youtube Channel that I do hope I get up and running soon, even though my videos will be utterly terrible. But everyone has to start somewhere!
Background?
Like most people, I do have a background, and it is, indeed, like most. I was once an egg in my mother and after nine months I turned into a very fat baby. I always thought that I was cue, but when I grew up I think otherwise. I was never an athlete or very good with my social skills and I'm always told I am a "Social Butterfly" when in truth I am socially awkward and a bit too frank. I have finally realized that when years past, my "filter" slowly starts to dissipate when, finally, it is no more then a mer memory of politeness. And thus brings us to....
HERE AND NOW!
I am a junior in high school! and to my surprise I have a decent amount of friends. I use to live in beautiful sunny Southern California, now I live in the cloudy PNW! WOOT! It isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, or as I thought long before now. It has really grown on me. With the greens and whatnots.
On a side note, I do miss my "Home" but here is much more.... less.... Dramatic!

So I think this is a good place to stop. Somewhere where it leaves room to talk about more then finishing the WHOLE life story and keep it tight knit.
Fair Thee Well!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I can relate to a lot you've said and as a reader you kept me engaged. I tend to love colorful writers and you are that. I look forward to seeing all that your creativity produces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I appreciate the comment:D

    ReplyDelete