Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Letter to myself.

Dear Martha,
I feel that you shouldn't try so hard. I can understand why you think you need too, but the things you do come naturally and there is no work involved. So, take a step back, take deep breaths, and look forward. Don't look back, for that is long gone. What awaits ahead of you is important.
You will find ways to succeed in life, and ways to succeed in your mind. There is no need to fret about it. Even with a camera, with a pen and paper, with a paintbrush, it will soon come effortlessly. You just need to believe in yourself and what you want will be what you get.
Look back on this and reread word for word to remind yourself these words are true. And I know the first thing you will think is; "Why am I so self centered?" When in truth you are the most selfless person I have known.
So keep you chin up, and try your BEST. Don't overflow your brain with useless rants and kicks about how you don't try hard enough. Just remember to always take deep breaths and look ahead.

Sincerely,
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment