Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ramblings

I have this weird feeling I'm going to forget something important.

But on a side note: I have been really looking forward to coming days. Not that I wasn't, I just wasn't prepared to face them just yet.
And since my Junior year is coming to a close, I have realized how much growing up scares me! I mean, the thought of soon being able to vote and leaving home is just a frightening thought. I am 17 and not ready to be out there on my own yet. College still seems like a different language, even though I have humored the idea on many occasions. But still, the thought of being, LIVING, at school is just odd to think about.

But the boys are another thing...... a thing of unknown territory that is.

I mean.... what kind of species is Male anyway?

I have come to the conclusion that boys are a different type of human. YES they are in the Human family... but lions are in the cat family.... So... Get the picture?
Men/Boys would be a dumber version of Women/Girls.... It makes perfect sense now that I think about it. Right?

And there's another thing. I write better then I speak? No... Yes... But I can also be very vibrant and excited with my words rather then actions. It really has come to mind, that having both a Vlog and a Blog is a very good thing.

I really do need to "open" up more, so I can carry on in life. Because as of now, I feel like I don't fit in anywhere, not even with my closest friends. Which is really sad. Depressing come to think of it.
And I'm pretty ecstatic to get my cam corder so I can make better vlogs then just with my lame web cam on my computer.

And So... this is where I leave you, since I feel I should head to bed or something.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment